Basic GrudgeFest Rules
- All vehicles must pass a basic NHRA ET Bracket safety inspection.
For a full listing of requirements, consult an NHRA Rulebook.
- A single co-driver is permitted in vehicles running slower than 14.00 seconds. Co-drivers must be at least 16 years old and must sit in the front seat.
- All drivers and co-drivers must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops).
- SFI approved helmets are required for all vehicles running quicker than 14.00 seconds.
- Significant additional requirements including but not limited to a roll bar and driver’s jackets are required for vehicles quicker than 11.50 seconds.
- Motorcycle racers slower than 10.99 seconds are required to wear a heavy jacket, gloves, helmet with eye protection, and shoes covering the tops of the ankles. Significant additional requirements including full leathers are required for motorcycles quicker than 10.99 seconds.
- PHOTOGRAPHS: Only Hard Card photographers are allowed in the restricted area (beyond the red line, starting line, spectator side of dragstrip, push road) If your crewmember is found taking photographs in this area they will be asked to leave the facility.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the racing area (staging lanes, starting line, tower area, return roads)
Race Your Friends or Just the Clocks
GATES OPEN: 5:00 PM
Heads-Up Drag Racing: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Scoreboards Optional! Just Time slips
Pit Pass Admission: $10
Grudge Racing: $35
Must be racing to bring your car into the pit area. Free parking provided in the front parking lot.