$20 TO RACE
$10 TO SPECTATE
$5 TO PIT PARK, FREE PARKING IN FRONT LOT
KIDS UNDER 12 FREE
NO OPEN EXHAUST IS ALLOWED DURING WEDNESDAY NIGHT STREET LEGAL DRAGS
Wednesday nights March through October.
Track will be CLOSED July 7 and July 14.
Gates Open 4:00pm
Racing Starts 5:00pm
Tech Card Sales End 8:00pm
- Main entrance is Gate #2 off of Excelsior Road. Gates open at 4:00 p.m.
- ALL CARS, TRUCKS AND MOTORCYCLES MUST HAVE MUFFLERS.
- Tech Inspection is in Staging Lane #1
- Once your car passes the simple tech inspection, a tech inspector will direct you to the correct racing lane. You will stay in this lane the remainder of the evening while racing.
Get Ready for Your First Run:
- Wait for your lane’s turn. Our run order will be Fun Run lanes 1 and 2, then Competition lanes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- Practice/time runs start at 5 p.m. and end at 6:30 p.m.
- There will be minimum 2 time runs before the first round of eliminations.
- Drag racing staff can help you with staging your car at the starting line.
- After each run you’ll receive a time slip with your elapsed time and speed on the quarter-mile.
First Round of Eliminations:
- Eliminations start at 6:30 p.m.
- If you happen to lose at any point during competition, you can make fun run passes in lanes 1&2 for the remainder of the evening.
- If you show up after 6:30pm, you will still be able to sign up for Fun Runs. Tech card sales will end at 8:00pm.
- We will run until our curfew at 9:00pm.
FUN RUNS (lanes 1&2)
Full tree start. Open to all vehicles for heads up racing. No Eliminations. All tech rules apply.
STREET MACHINE (lanes 3&4)
Full tree start. Dial your handicap. Must have DOT approved street tires. Trophy to winner.
CMI SPORT COMPACTS (lanes 5&6)
Full tree start. All sport compacts foreign and domestic. Dial your handicap. Must have DOT approved street tires. Trophy to winner.
SPECIALTY LANE (lane 7) SCHEDULE BELOW
Full tree start. Dial your handicap. For all specialty clubs, series, groups, etc. Trophy to winner. Specialty schedule below, contact Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a date.
MOTORCYCLES (lane 8)
Pro tree start. Open to all street motorcycles. Wheelies bars not permitted. Dial your handicap. Must have DOT approved street tires. Trophy to winner.
- All drivers and co-drivers must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no shorts or tank tops).
- All drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
- All vehicles must pass a basic NHRA ET Bracket safety inspection. For
a full listing of requirements, consult an NHRA Rulebook.
- A single co-driver is permitted in vehicles running slower than 14.00
Co-drivers must be at least 16 years old and must sit in the front seat.
- SFI/Snell approved helmets are required for all vehicles running quicker than 14.00 seconds. Rental helmets available in the tower for $20
- Motorcycle racers slower than 10.99 seconds are required to wear a heavy jacket,
gloves, full face helmet with visor, and shoes covering the tops of the ankles. Bikes faster than 10.99 seconds or 120 mph MUST have one piece or all around zip together full leathers. All bikes must run a chain guard covering entire top of chain.
- Drivers under 18 must have a waiver of liability form on file at the track and must be signed by parents to participate in Sacramento Raceway’s drag racing events. minor release Must be in full color and not folded. Bring the waiver to the track. Minor waivers are a once a year requirement.
- 2008 OEM model-year and newer production cars running slower than 9.99 (*6.39) and 135 mph do not have to meet the requirements and specifications for the ET break rules except for the following:
- Convertibles and T-tops must meet roll-bar and roll-cage requirements. Vehicle must pass all highway safety requirements in the state in which the vehicle is registered. Unaltered OEM installed anti-lock brakes, airbag functions, as well as all other OEM safety related systems must be functioning as per manufacturer’s specifications. Note: Tires used may be other than OEM, but they must be DOT-approved. All drivers must meet the Summit Racing Series helmet and protective-clothing requirements for the e.t. and mph of vehicle.
- Racing for all cars, trucks and motorcycles with Mufflers limiting noise to 90 decibels at 50 ft. If your car is legal on the street then it will pass tech inspection at the track.