Race Your Friends or Just the Clocks!
Heads-Up, No-Time Drag Racing
2022 GrudgeFest Dates:
Gates Open 10:00 am
Test and Tune
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
All-Day Admission purchased between 10am – 4pm: $20
Admission purchased between 4pm – 9pm: $10
Testing 12pm – 4pm: $50 extra
Grudge Racing 5pm – 9pm: $40 extra
Pit Parking For Spectators And Crew: $5
Free Parking Provided In The Front Lot
Basic GrudgeFest Rules
- All vehicles must pass a basic NHRA ET Bracket safety inspection.
For a full listing of requirements, consult an NHRA Rulebook.
- A single co-driver is permitted in vehicles running slower than 14.00 seconds. Co-drivers must be at least 16 years old and must sit in the front seat.
- All drivers and co-drivers must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops).
- SFI approved helmets are required for all vehicles running quicker than 14.00 seconds.
- Significant additional requirements including but not limited to a roll bar and driver’s jackets are required for vehicles quicker than 11.50 seconds.
- Motorcycle racers slower than 10.99 seconds are required to wear a heavy jacket, gloves, helmet with eye protection, and shoes covering the tops of the ankles. Significant additional requirements including full leathers are required for motorcycles quicker than 10.99 seconds.
- PHOTOGRAPHS: Only Hard Card photographers are allowed in the restricted area (beyond the red line, starting line, spectator side of dragstrip, push road) If your crewmember is found taking photographs in this area they will be asked to leave the facility.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the racing area (staging lanes, starting line, tower area, return roads)